Friday, July 22, 2011

She is so pretty....

One of the many perks of not working is being able to water the garden in the morning without Jeff here to tell me I am doing it wrong.  Look at her grow.  And, there is a vine of something that has come through the fence from the neighbors garden, I don't know what it is but I will be enjoying it!
I could not get my shadow out so I waved good morning!



For Dinner...I made this chicken the other day and it was so easy and yummy.  In my dutch oven I put 1 large can of stewed tomatoes (I think they had garlic and celery seasoning),  a can of diced chilies, 1 sliced onion and 2 large chicken breast.  I cooked on the stove top on low heat for about 50 min.  Low heat for a longer period of time.  You don't want it to boil, that will make you chicken tough.  Took the chicken and tomatoes out, shredded the chicken and cut the tomatoes put it back in the pot.  Added about a cup of instant rice put the lid back on for 15 min.  It was great, opened a can of whole pinto beans, shredded a little cheese and made burritos.  Since there was so much left over I bought some Anaheim peppers, cut the tops off, filled them with the chicken, poured some salsa over the top and tonight I will bake them at 375 for about 40 min.  I can tell, its gonna be good!  This might be my new thing...keep lots of beans, tomatoes, diced chilies and onions in the pantry.  You just can't go wrong.


Until Next Time....
So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment