Sunday, July 17, 2011

Garden Update

The garden is doing lovely.  We have eaten some broccoli and some peppers and everything else is blooming.  I can't wait to start harvesting, canning and EATING!

Here are a couple shots of Jeff's bean stock.  Its the craziest thing, you look at it in the morning and then again in the evening and you feel like it has grown an inch.  






This week I am doing some major grocery shopping.  There are items on my list that I need to Google because I have no idea what they are.  I have several new recipes that we will be trying and sharing with you. Lots of beans, veggies, rice, couscous and seasonings that we have never used before.  And of course I will be cooking as "clean" as possible.  Wish us luck!

Until Next Time....
So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment