Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Plan

Yes its that time of year (hopefully, this is Utah) when we start playing in the dirt, planting veggies and hoping for the best.  Here is the plan,  Jeff, William and I are going to plant our garden, give it all the time,  love and care that it deserves and then enjoy the fruits of our labor.  I have a couple of new cook books that I plan to cook my way through, we plan to improve our canning skills and of course make all the SALSA we can eat over the next year.  We are going to share all of this with you,  the arguments over plant placement, the complaining that Jeff does when I don't water "properly", the complaining that I do when he spends more time with "her" this summer and then all the recipe's that we love and probably some we hate.

So there you have it....The Plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment