Monday, May 16, 2011

Garden is PLANTED!!!

Woo hoo the garden is planted!!!  Mother's day was rainy so it was put off for a week but now everything is done.  Its time to weed, water and watch it grow.  I did go through with the rain gutter plan and I love it.  I may talk Jeff into another one.  In addition to the "regular" garden and rain gutter we also planted a topsy turvy tomato.  I am very curious to see this thing work.  A tomato plant hanging upside down???  I'll keep you updated.  Here is the final list;

In the ground we have tomatoes, onions, egg plant, mexi bell peppers, orange bell peppers, banana peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, cucumber, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, fresno chili peppers, jalapenos and cantelope.

In the gutter we have cilantro, lemon thyme, sweet basil, spinach, lettuce and chives.

And hanging topsy turvy style is a tomato.











1 comment:

  1. Can't WAIT to see how the rain gutter goes. We need paint and sell them at the market. Let's do it for one weekend. Gutter Girls...I'm soooo in!

    ReplyDelete